The illusive g-spot…myth or fact?
I vote fact, however there is very little written about it. When I started doing research about the g-spot I was floored to find that even in some of the better known books it only got a short blurb…if that. So I’m going to tell you what I know. Continue reading “The Elusive G-Spot: Myth or Fact- Do You Really Have a G-Spot?”
Did you know that only 20% of women can have an orgasm from sexual intercourse alone? So what about the other 80% of women? Continue reading “Female Orgasming Tips and Tricks: How to get the best orgasm ever!”
Humans are sexual creatures by nature, you need to explore your sexuality as a woman. A fulfilling sexual relationship can enhance your self-esteem, as well as make you feel more beautiful and loved. It will also make your relationship stronger.
Continue reading “Sexuality and you: The benefits of sex, exploration, and after sex”
Kegels are the muscles that contract during an orgasm and aid in childbirth. These muscles can weaken over time and from child birth.
Continue reading “Kegels: What they actually are and how to do kegel exercises”
Everyone starts off as a virgin. Virginity doesn’t mean much to some and means a lot more to others. In society it has become a right of passage so to speak. Whether or not you chose to stay a virgin is entirely up to you.
Continue reading “Virginity: What it means and why some women wait until marriage to have sex”